- Good food.
- new hobby: Playing drums.
- hanging out with my friends.
- $1.25 slices of honeydew melon cake, from The Boss Bakery.
Eye glass shopping with J.F and Friends, without shower and overtired. Sometimes those things make for a good afternoon. I find eye glasses are never very fitting on my face.
I haven’t used a digital camera in a very long time, forgive me. I am waiting for my film to develop.
- View from my hotel room, Malmo, Sweden.
- New “outer space” shirt/dress from Weekday.
- View from sun deck, Hotel room, Malmo.
- New addiction: cheap 7inchs, couldn’t resist The Revillo’s!
- Malmo Konsthall.
- A new development, outside of Copenhagen, with very Modern new architecture.
- Crazy change room at Weekday, displaying my love of mirrors.
- (see above)
- A really great junk shop. Malmo.
- (see above)
- A Classic windmill. Malmo.
- New development outside of Copenhagen. This building won a Architecture award.
- Fetish shop, Malmo.
- An O.K picture of myself. Malmo.
- My favorite snack, this rice pudding yogurt stuff. I have never seen this sold in Canada. Must source.
- A t-shirt I designed (more info soon)
- My favorite new/old coat!
I am in London right now. Yesterday I walked through Regent park and tried going to the Zoo, but its like really expensive. Then I walked to Camden town and had a coffee and people watched. I saw lots of Cyber goths, Ravers, Cyber Ravers, Victorian Goths, punks, Cyber Punks, Post human ravers and crazy hair. I don’t know what today will bring?? I think I will go to the Tate Modern.
I really enjoyed Sweden and didn’t want to leave. What a nice Country!
Pictures soon, I promise.
Hello! I am alive! In Malmö, right now. Yesterday I was in Copenhagen. Anyways, I have been too busy / having too much fun, to update or even check e-mail. I will have pictures soon, once I reach my Uncle’s house in Manchester and have access to a computer. Anyways hear from me soon..
I am going to be in Copenhagen/Malmö on April 20th. Possibly up to Stockholm. I’ll also be over in London and Manchester visiting my Uncle, then over to Amsterdam for a couple days. Anyways I need suggestions on where to shop (Copenhagen mainly) to eat, what galleries to go to and what to see. Please send me any info, I will love you forever!
Here is a pictorial view of some of the books I own:
Taken by another Melissa, with inspired Polaroid film.
Welcome a better diet, better routine, better work ethic, better sleep patterns….